Triangl Review (Updated)

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

Most of you may already know that I had bought two Triangl bikinis a while back and they did not fit me. I had been wanting to return them because I did not want to stay with two bikinis that didn't fit me but I hadn't really gotten around doing it. 

Yesterday I thought why not try them again and see if I really wanted to return them or refund them and everything. I tried them on again and strangely they fitted better and I didn't want to return them anymore. So I tried both of them on, went to the pool with both so I could do a proper review on the bathing suits.

I'll start by talking about the Farah - Summer Serenade that I bought in a S++ for the top and M for the bottoms. 

The bikini has the nicest colours ever, they are so vibrant and look really nice with the sunshine. The top is in a triangle shape and covers maybe half of my boobs but I don't mind showing a bit of boobs if you do mind, this style isn't for you if you have a large bust. The straps are adjustable which is a big plus, however the band isn't so you need to make sure that the size is really the one that will fit you. 



The little crochet detailing really adds to the charm of the bikini. The top is really nice to swim in, however I feel a bit weird swimming with the bottoms they seem to take a lot of water in and just be weird.




One thing you should know when you buy a Triangl bikini is that the bottoms cover a lot of your butt and aren't cheeky at all although they have come out with cheeky bottoms but only on certain styles so keep that in mind while buying your swimsuit. 

Second bikini : Black Neon - Orange Burst 


The bikini also has very vibrant colours although the black is faded which I do not like, I would have liked it better with an actual black. Also my bottom arrived with some creases and I know we can get them removed with an iron although I would have liked to receive them in proper quality.



Similarly to the Farah style, the bottoms cover the bum pretty well.




The top has mesh on it and the orange looks really great with a tan.

Both of my bikinis came with a bag, the bag for the black neon is orange with mesh and the one for the Farah is blue. 

I hope you liked this new review and I will maybe buy a new style and tell you all about it.

Love, Elise xx



You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts