My Nighttime Routine

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

Two posts in two weeks this has to be a record. 

I would like to start off this blog post with a particular event that affected me personally, the attacks in Paris. I am French and have lived half of my life in France, 5 min next to Paris. Waking up to News Alerts about bombings and shootings in your city is something I wish I would never have to do again. What enrages me the most is that those people who killed 129 people will never be judged by the law they decided to kill themselves not letting the families who lost loved-ones receive justice. I would like to send all my prayers to the Parisiens and to send them my love and even if I am 6000 miles away, I stand by their side. #PrayforParis

Now, let's get going with my nighttime routine. I always start by removing my make-up if I have any on my face. To do so, I use the wipes by Hema, they are the 'It's my beautiful skin day, cleansing wipes for dry and sensitive skin'. I have been using them for approximately 2 months and I do not really enjoy using them but I hate wasting and therefore am trying to finish them. I have a sensitive skin and I feel like they are attacking my skin more than removing my make-up. To cool my skin down after using the wipe I splash warm water on my face.

After that I brush my teeth, I currently have braces I avoid flossing as it kills my gums and I start bleeding, but generally I like to floss my teeth every other night. I like to use colgate's toothpastes as I feel like they make me teeth feel the cleanest out of all the toothpaste's I have tried.

After brushing my teeth, I cleanse my face with my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine daily scrub. The one that I bought is the tangerine and lime one which is suppose to vividly mattify your skin and help tighten pores. I have been using this product for 5 months every single night and it has visibly made my skin look healthier. I also think Neutrogena is a good brand and it smells delicious.

Afterwards, I apply my moisturizing cream, I massage my whole face and apply the cream on my ears, neck and cleavage. I like to thoroughly use my cream on every part of my upper body. I use the Cien aqua moisturizing cream. Cien is a very affordable (like really affordable) skincare brand which works magic. I have tried many high end skin care product and have not found a moisturizing cream like this one. I like it a lot because it does not leave a greasiness on my skin and makes it look really healthy. Although if your skin needs a lot of moisture, I would not recommend this cream.

Here goes one more week lovelies.

Love, Elise xx


You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts