New Year, Old Me

/
0 Comments
Hello lovelies,

I have never believed in New Year's resolutions. I have never been able to keep them, that might be one of the reasons. But this year, I wanted to set myself goals and not called them resolutions, because truly I'm still the same person I was four days ago and I do not want to particularly change myself. 

First and fore most, I want to concentrate more on my blog, I haven't been the perfect beauty blogger. I really want to be able to get a post out every week and really ameliorate my writing and my photographes. 

I want to really concentrate on my studies, my final exams of high school are fast approaching and I feel the need to spend a lot more time studying and revising so I won't have to feel overwhelmed when the time comes and I'll have to learn every bits and pieces of my lessons.

I would also like to start having a more healthy lifestyle because currently I do not any sports except my PE classes and I eat McDonald's once a week. I would really like to start running and doing jumping rope. (this might not turn out good)

My most important goal is spending more time with my family and enjoying the time I spend with them. We might be going to South Africa in February and I dont think there could be a more perfect time for me to actually connect with them. 

I hope you enjoyed this very short post. I will keep you guys updated whether or not I actually keep up with my goals.

Love, Elise xx


You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts