Favorite Lipsticks

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

As a few of you may know I am a big fan of lipsticks, my make up bag is full of them and I felt like sharing my top lipsticks in my collection (I may have around 30 lipsticks). I will share with you guys my 11 favorite lipsticks. 


We will start off with my favorite lipstick brand : M.A.C. they have the nicest lipsticks and the most important range of colours in matte (the texture I prefer). I will show you 5 different colours, those I bought recently while I was away in South Africa and my all time favourite. 

From left to right : Miley Cyrus 2, Ruby Woo, Russian Red, Taupe and Verve

Miley Cyrus 2 and Ruby Woo are very similar colours that I bought while away in South Africa. I would categorise them in the red-orange lipsticks that I have because they are more of a peachy red color. They are both matte and long lasting on the lips. They are amazing colours for summer as well as going out.

As well as these two colours I also bought Russian Red, however Russian Red is more of a deep red and not orange at all. It is also matte and long lasting. If you do not like deep reds this is definitely not a color for you.

 

I'll now talk about my darker colours and basically not red. I have two brown colours the first one being Taupe and the second Verve. Taupe is matye and a nude colour, or the closest thing I have to nude. It is also long lasting on the lips on the contrary Verve is not as long lasting as my other lipsticks being a satin. It is a very dark purple brown colour. (excuse the dirtiness of Taupe I dropped it before taking the picture). Taupe is my all time favorite.

 


Moving on to another brand, Sephora. Sephora has the best liquid lipsticks that mattifies while on the lips. I have two different shades of the collection called the Cream lip Stain, first one being a deep red and the other one a lighter pink that almost looks like chapstick on the lips. They are both long lasting and you might even have trouble removing the red one.

 
The red one is the shade 01 and the pink 05.




Moving on to yet another brand, Revlon. I have the ColorBurst Matte Balm. It is amazing. I love that it is just like a pen it is very easy to apply and they have a wide range of colours again. I do have multiple of these but my favorite is the shade 245 Audacious it is a really pretty orange that looks amazing on the lips. 




Moving on to the more pricey brands. First of all Guerlain, I have one of their Rouge Automatique lipsticks. I have the shade 660 that I usually wear when I have to go out or for big festivities where you can go all sequin because it is a shade with glitter. 




I also have a Chanel. Chanel is an amazing brand for reds. However you should not expect them to last forever. I have the shade 456 Erik of their Rouge Coco collection. It personally doesn't last me more than 3 hours but it is just such a beautiful deep burgundy I adore it. 




And last but no least my Lancome. I unfortunately didn't have my lipstick when it came to taking their individual shots but you can see it in the first picture. I have the lipstick of their Absolu Rouge collection in the shade 386 it is gorgeous, very similar to my Chanel lipstick. It does last longer on the lips and looks amazing with a lot of looks. This is the lipstick I reach for the most after my Taupe lipstick. I joined a picture of the promotional photo for the lipstick.

 


I'm trying to get my hands on a Kylie LipKit to do a review if any of you know where I could buy one please tell me where.


Thank you very much for reading the post and I hope you enjoyed. I am very sorry I am quite bad a describing colours. I will see you soon for another blog post.

Love, Elise xx




You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts