Favorite Music (January '16)

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

I am terribly sorry but I haven't had the time to post anything these past few weeks but I have been as I have my mock exams coming up during the following week and then MUN.

However I felt like posting a little something about my favorite music of the month because I have bought a couple CDs since November and felt like updating my playlist so here you go favorite music of the month:

1- Easy Love - Sigala
2- Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld
3- You're Such an A - Hailee Steinfeld
4- Nothing Matters - Jess & Matt
5- Stone - Cyrus
6- Sorry - Justin Bieber (Cover by Tayler Buono TRDX Remix)
7- Stress No More - Justin Love
8- Another Love - Tom Odell
9- Fire'N'Gold - Bea Miller
10- Royalty - Conor Maynard
11- Anything Kygo
12- Nobody Love - Tori Kelly

And that is about it, I hoped you enjoyed this small little post and I hope it isn't too late for me to do a "What I Got for Christmas" flatlay that should be going up next Sunday.

Love, Elise xx

P.S.: We have booked a trip to South Africa for two weeks in February expect lots of pictures and a crazy blogpost about that


You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts