My favorite books

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

For my first post I thought they would be no better thing to talk about then books. Books are a few pages joined together that you read and that take you in adventures. I remember the first book I have ever read of my own free will : Paper Town. It was a simple book by John Green that changed my whole view on these sheets of paper. I ended up reading all of John Green's book from The Fault In Our Stars to Looking For Alaska. 

Books make you feel less lonely in times of sadness and loneliness. Books take you on magical rides across a country, a universe, something you have always wanted to discover. You see the world with a different eye when you find this book that changes your whole point of view. 

My first favorite book is a series I read on wattpad. My best friend sent me a message telling me all about the series that got her addicted. The series is called After, a fanfiction with Harry Styles as the main caracter of the book. I read the first book in a weekend and when came the time I had to go to school and I was left hanging. Anna Todd was and will still be the queen of cliff hangers. 

My second favorite book is a book that changed my vision on everything., the book is called 'We all looked up'. The book is not only a book about sci-fi but is a book that will allow you to reflect on your life. The ending is beautifuly well written leaving you the place to think about how you want the ending to be. P.S.: do not read the name of the chapters it will you spoil you the whole book.

The third book is 'We were liars'. No explanations are needed this book blow your mind by the end of it.

The fourth book is a book entitled 'How To Love'. A book based on flashbacks between a woman's life before and after him. A sweet book to enjoy by the beach during summer.

My fifth favorite book can be no other than 'Things we know by heart' a sweet book about love, about grieving and about letting people in. The book is beautiful and you will want to hug your boyfriend, fiance, husband after this book and never let them go.

Hope you enkoyed this post it took me ahile to write it but I will soon be back with more posts.

Love, Elise xx


You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts