My horrible triangl experience

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

I ordered back in summer two triangl bikinis. After chatting with the girls in the live chat, I was positive the two bikinis would fit me.

I was very wary to buy a triangl bikini because I felt like they would fit small busts and I was a 32DD and would sometimes fit into a 34DD, but they assured me that their new sizes (S+ and S++) would fit bigger busts. Turns out, I was right.

The delivery was very fast, a week later Fedex was showing up at my door with fees worth 50% of the product. I decided to refuse the package, I didn't want to spend more than 200$ on bikinis that would most likely not fit me. A month and a half, FedEx showed up at my door step again in the South of France but I was staying in Paris at that time so I couldn't have them. My grandma ended up keeping the package till late November.

My father brought me my bikinis in Qatar. I was jumping up and down, I had been waiting so long for them I couldn't believe I could finally wear them. At the opening of the package I knew, the top was definitely way too small. I tried it on. The top was the right size as for the under bust but regarding my chest, it barely covered my nipples.

The bottoms were great and I had gotten an M size and my jean size is around a 36-38 depending on the brand. But the tops were ridiculous, no one in their right mind would walk on the beach wearing that little clothing on (you could nearly see my nipples).

I was enraged, I had spent more than 200$ (FedEx ended up forcing us to pay the fees) for two bikinis that were WAY too small. Sure the live chat was very helpful but buying a bikini and having it not fit was the most enraging thing that could have happened.

I should be returning them soon and spending again money to have them shipped back to China. I'm hoping Triangl will review their sizes or simply not tell girls that their bikinis would fit, because it won't. Sure the chat can be helpful, but look up videos or blog posts about their sizing it can always be helpful.

Now regarding the brand itself, the online website is really nice, the live chat can be life saving for certain people and the bikinis do look exactly the same than those you saw online. Regarding the shipping, it took them a week to get it to Biarritz a smallish city in the South of France, so we can agree it was really fast. The quality is nice, it feels really nice once you wear it but I wouldn't pay that much for bikinis anymore. If you want to get a Triangl but are a bit wary because of the prize check out Brakinis, there are Triangl dupes that aren't really expensive compared to Triangl.

Hope you enjoyed that post, don't be afraid to comment if you want anymore information.

Love, Elise xx


You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts