Favorite Music (November '15)

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

The end of November has finally happened we are now dangerously approaching Christmas and I thought there was no better to start the month of December than doing a list of my favorite songs/albums/artists of the month of November. I have loved music ever since I can remember and I am grateful that I can buy that many albums on Itunes (I am approaching 3000 songs). This month was axed on what I call the new music meaning music that came out during the past two months, but I have loved listening to my all time favorite songs as well.

Here goes my list:
1. I Know What You Did Last Summer - Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
2. Here - Alessia Cara
3. Sorry - Justin Bieber
4. Hello - Adele (duh)
5. Headlights & Sugar - Robin Schulz
6. Somewhere in Stockholm - Avicii
7. Riva - Klingande
8. Bite - Troye Sivan
9. Let it go - James Bay
10. Hold Back the River - Ben Howard
11. Higher Love & Wicked Game - James Vincent McMorrow
12. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
13. England Skies - Shake Shake Go
14. Paradis Perdus - Christine and the Queens
15. Shine - Years & Years
16. Anything by the majestic Lilly Ahlberg
17. Lay it All On Me - Ed Sheeran and Rudimental
18. Lush Life - Zara Larson
19. History - One Direction
20. Cake by The Ocean - DNCE

And that's it for my favorite songs of the moment. They are quite mainstream I must say, but they really are the songs I will play when I need to feel better or when I have to get ready. I hope you enjoyed this weeks post and I will see you next week (most probably for a blog post about what I am offering this Christmas to my family).

Love, Elise xx


You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts