10 Things I am Thankful for

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

This week my post is going to be a bit special, Thanksgiving was only last Thursday and I do not celebrate Thanksgiving as I am French but I still believe that people in my life should be thanked.

1. I am thankful for the opportunity that my parents gave me to travel the world with them and to discover countries like I have never before,

2. I am thankful for my education and the fact that I can consider myself bilingual because of that education,

3. I am thankful to my brother and my sister for still loving me even though I put them through hell every single day,

4. I am thankful that nearly all of my close family is alive (expect my grandpa) and that I get to tell them I love them every single summer,

5. I am thankful to my closest friends for always sticking with me through thick and thin, and even when I moved around and forgot to message you, you were always there to remind me that you support me and that you love me,

6. I am thankful to all the pilots that flew the plain I was in because thanks to them I haven't crashed and burned,

7. I am thankful for all the people in the world that still believe we can make the world a better place and change what is currently happening, 

8. I am thankful to every single person that writes on Wattpad and makes me smile every day with their stories,

9. I am thankful to my father for waking up every morning to go to work and make sure that we can live a life in which we are never in need of anything and loving me,

10. I am thankful to my mother for waking up every morning making sure we have food on our table at every single meal, cleaning the messes we leave all around the house and loving me.

I hope you enjoyed this post and please take a moment to thank your family and tell them you love you do not know if you'll see them again tomorrow.

Love, Elise xx


You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts